Learn basic French words, phrases, and sentences.
In this course, you will learn how to pronounce the French alphabet, vowels, the consonants.
You will also be able to test your French language skills with quizzes and exercises.
Each course includes 10 lessons.
Once a week Friday from 10:00 – 11:30.
Start date: September 7, 2021
Section 1: Basic French
Section 2: Basic French
Basic French 3
- Useful words
- Practice using new vocabulary
- Demonstrative adjectives
- Practice and examples: demonstrative adjectives
- Utilisation: À + le = au, à + les = aux, de + le = du, de + les = des (contractions of articles)
- Introduction, examples: Yes or no questions
- Verbs: infinitive ending with (ER)
- Exemple and pratice